The Fury is Peter Lynn’s answer to demanding riders looking for a kite that is easy to use but at the same time offers huge performance potential.
Due to its high, but well balanced Aspect Ratio, the Fury flies fast, but still turns on a dime and delivers its power where you need it and when you need it. Combine these characteristics with Peter Lynn’s experience in perfecting kite-stability and the result is a kite that is not only very easy to pick up and ride off with but also a kite that makes high performance accessible for riders looking to boost their experience.
Improvements for this year range from improved handling, a bigger wind range and increased performance to balanced Dacron® reinforcements, Kevlar strut-ends and stronger in/deflate valves.
Characteristics & features
• 5-strut SLE freeride & racing LEI
• Great speed & upwind performance
• Superb handling and kite feedback
• Easy relaunch & maximum depower
• Quick, smooth & direct turning
• Maximum boost, lift & float
• Efficient and durable lightweight wingtips
• One pump system for easy setup
• Multiple trimming options
• Reinforced leading & trailing edge
• Extremely durable canopy